Binance sets up $100 Million Funds for Projects on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
Here comes another news related to Binance. As per the recent report, Binance sets up $100 million for the Accelerator Fund to create a strong network of the DeFi and CeFi projects connected with the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
These funds are used to actively support the projects based on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The BSC community decided to control the management of these projects right from the beginning. In addition, the advanced projects are given $100,000 to structure it well.
Apart from this, the report also clarified that the first slot of the Yield Farming projects will be launched in the coming days. The users then can finally yield smoothly by using different cryptocurrencies including XRP, BCH, LTC, ADA, DOT, XTZ, EOS, ONT, and others.
Support offered by Binance Smart Chain Community:
Let’s see how Binance will provide support to these projects that are mainly under the control of the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) Accelerator Fund.
- Chance to list on Binance.com;
- Offer to receive funds and support from Binance X, Binance Labs in the future.
- Chance to explore and launch on Binance Launchpad, Binance Launchpool;
- Liquidity access to the projects qualifying the security audit;
- Fast-track security audit offered by Ceritk.
Benefits provided by Binance Smart Chain Community:
- The powerhouse of a rich digital asset platform empowered by Binance DEX.
- Minimum transaction fees charged (also reach to 1 cent)
- High-quality performance with a strong network that creates a block in 0-3 seconds.
- Provides funds to boost the DeFi projects.
- Possess millions of users within its ecosystem.
- Major crypto projects are already connected to BSC.
The experts also cordially invited other projects to collaborate with the community. However, the participants need to qualify the criteria as determined by Binance Labs and Binance Launchpad.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.