Today Bitcoin [BTC] is trading at $11,068.25 USD (Press time) with a market capitalization of $204,897,705,358 USD. The BTC price is up by 1.48% from the last 24h and the market dominance is 58.3%. Koinalert’s daily cryptocurrency roundup is here for you!
- StaFi Protocol announces its integration with Chainlink’s market-leading oracle solution to provide dynamic exchange rates for Tokens as part of StaFi Protocol’s new staking derivatives solution.
- Poloniex Futures is now listed on CoinGecko, which is a website providing an overview of the crypto market.
- Dutch National Bank Approves AMDAX B.V, first crypto service under AMLD5 regulations.
- Evolution Land — Darwinia Network’s ecological cross-chain game — will be integrating Chainlink VRF (Verifiable Randomness Function) as a whitelisted solution to generate secure, tamper-resistant randomness.
- Rubic to integrate Matic Network for enhanced speed & scalability. After the implementation of Matic is complete, users can trade, transform their tokens, and exchange them internally at Rubic.exchange.
- Ocean Protocol will soon be listed on Travala so you will soon be able to book accommodations and flights for worldwide travel with your OCEAN tokens.
- Binance Lists VIDT Datalink (VIDT) in the Innovation Zone. VIDT/BTC and VIDT/BUSD trading pairs are now open for trading on Binance.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.