Today Bitcoin [BTC] is trading at $13,511.40 USD (Press time) with a market capitalization of $250,365,569,473 USD. The BTC price is up by 1.03% from the last 24h and the market dominance is 63.5%. Koinalert’s daily cryptocurrency roundup is here for you!
- Matic today reached a huge milestone of 1 Billion stacked MATIC token. This 1 Billion stacked MATIC token is worth $13.4 M.
- Coinbase welcomes Katherine Minarik as VP, Deputy GC – Litigation and Milana McCullagh as VP, Deputy GC – Product and Commercial.
- NEM today announces its partnership with Coin98 Wallet which is a Vietnam’s leading decentralised crypto wallet & payment gateway provider.
- KuChain and IRIS network Team Up to Establish Joint Labs – Ti-Labs for Accelerating the Development of the Cosmos Ecosystem
- Maker (MKR), Enjin Coin (ENJ), Litecoin (LTC), OMG Network (OMG) Deposits and Withdrawals Now Open on KuCoin.
- OKEx crypto exchange today updates that withdrawals will continue to be temporarily paused. However, they have announced a customer reward system with lower trading fees.
- WRX is now on Ethereum as a wrapped token through Binance Token Canal initiative.
- Binance Liquid Swap Adds EUR Support and Opens EUR/BUSD Liquidity Pool.
- Binance Loans Adds CertiK (CTK) as a Borrowable Asset and Removes BCH as Collateral Option.
- Today Bithumb Global lists Binance Coin (BNB). Deposits start at Oct 30, 2020, at 18:30 (UTC+8) and trading at Oct 30, 2020, at 18:30 (UTC+8).
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.