TALLINN, Estonia – Crypto mining powerhouse minerstat is excited to announce its comprehensive relaunch, marking a shift in the company’s offerings. They are now proud to offer enterprise-level specialized services aimed at empowering professional-level mining managers—that is, experienced clients who recognize that crypto mining is fast maturing into a highly-competitive industry that warrants sophisticated tools and support. With a carefully-considered redesign of its web portal and software offerings across the board, minerstat is poised to deliver robust and flexible crypto mining solutions at the enterprise level.
Crypto mining is a complex and demanding business, and minerstat is proud to offer sophisticated services to streamline, monitor and manage the mining process. With this in mind, the company developed its relaunched platform in close collaboration with mining managers in order to deliver functional and empowering solutions. The centrepiece of the relaunch is minerstat’s complete revamping of its suite of tools, including its online dashboard. The details of the update include:
- Dashboard: new UI with more functionalities.
- Linux mining OS: rewritten and adjusted for new dashboard.
- Windows node: new UI, rewritten, and adjusted for new dashboard.
- ASIC node for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Raspberry Pi: new UI, rewritten and adjusted for new dashboard.
- Monitoring software installed direct on ASIC: entirely new approach for those that don’t want to run a node on a separate computer to monitor their ASIC machines.
- iOS and Android mobile apps: new UI, rewritten, and adjusted for new dashboard.
“Crypto mining is hastily maturing to the enterprise level and for managing mining operation you won’t only need a great software, but also a skilled mining manager,” minerstat CEO George K. said. “I believe minerstat will play its role in this transformation.”
While minerstat offers basic mining tools such as worker monitoring and managing, remote reboot and restart, detailed statistics, and an alerting system, it also offers a suite of additional features that make the complex daily demands of crypto mining simple, elegant and easier to manage than ever.
A few examples:
- The control room that allows a farm to organize the workers to visually fit the actual establishment and can be used as a heat map.
- ClockTune for overclocking and undervolting AMD and Nvidia GPUs.
- Profit switch that works on both direct coin mining and larger multialgo pools, such as NiceHash, Mining Pool Hub, Zpool, Block Masters, Mining Dutch, and Blazepool.
- Smart triggers to take action as soon as the system detects a problem.
- Balance monitoring on major exchanges, wallets and pools.
- Scheduler to override mining settings to mine something different for a selected period of time in the day. This feature can be used as a way to receive a fair mining manager’s fee.
- Multi-user access for team members and separate accounts for customers that can be overseen by mining managers.
- White label solutions that are perfect for all cloud mining and colocations/rig hosting businesses.
The future of mining
Looking ahead, minerstat’s long-term plan is to establish a full-scale mining ecosystem beyond its current platform, with support for a wide range of mining software, pools and data to make mining managers’ job easier and more efficient.
With this vision in mind and its comprehensive and sophisticated updates ready for action, minerstat is poised to become the number-one enterprise-level SaaS platform for mining management by January 2019.
Founded in December 2016, minerstat was the first publicly available system to use fully remote managing techniques while keeping mining rigs secure and safe.
They are now on a mission to keep delivering a secure, advanced and reliable software suite for crypto mining management and monitoring, and to retain their position as trusted leaders in the emerging mining industry.
This is a paid press release: Koinalert is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release. Readers must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.