- Ripple XRP is trading at $0.263846 (+0.8%) as of August 17, 2019, at 18:25:42 UTC.
- Recently Xpring partnerships with Coil to revolutionize content monetization may result in the upward movement.
- The price of XRP vs USD is down by 14.7% within the last 30 days.
Ripple XRP is currently in the trap of bear and the recent partnership of Xpring with Coil may act as a catalyst for the jump in price. Xpring on August announces a grant of 1 billion XRP (roughly $265 million) to Coil. Basically, Coil is a platform dedicated to reimagining monetization on the web for creators and their fans.
XRP/USD Price Analysis
XRP the 3rd largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization is currently trading at $0.263846 (+0.8%) as of August 17, 2019, at 18:25:42 UTC. In the last 30 days, the price of XRP/USD is down by almost 14.7% and is down by 9.3% within a year.
Ripple XRP started trading at $0.3153 on 19 July 2019 and reaches $0.3389 on 21 July 2019, which is the highest for XRP within the last 30 days. After that XRP/USD started to decline slowly and it suddenly dumped from $0.2975 on 14 August 2019 to $0.2570 on the same day.
After that XRP is trading around the $0.25 and bulls are trying hard to cross the $0.30 mark. The 24h High for XRP/USD is $0.258879 while the 24h Low is $0.268074
Ripple Price Statistics
- At press time Ripple price is $0.263402 and 0.00002614 BTC
- The market capitalization of XRP has reached $ 11.30B
- The 24 hour trading volume is $1,676,393,371
- 24h Low / 24h High is $0.258879 / $0.268074
- Circulating Supply is 42,890,708,341 / 100,000,000,000 XRP
The price of Ripple XRP is in the bear trap from last many days and trying hard to cross $0.30 mark. Due to the recent partnership of Xpring and Coil, there are more chances that the price of XRP will cross the $0.30 mark by the next week.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.