Swell by Ripple all you need to know about the event
Swell is an event by Ripple that is going to be organized on October 1-2, 2018 at San Francisco, CA. As per the official website “Swell, hosted by Ripple, connects the world’s leading experts on policy, payments, and technology for the most provocative dialogue in global payments today.”
Swell is located in downtown San Francisco, the home of Ripple’s headquarters. The keynote speaker at the Swell event is President Bill Clinton, so the event is going to be special.
After the event, there is a chance for a massive bull run. The previous year the event was organized on October 16-18, 2017 and after that, the price of Ripple XRP reached an all-time high in December. Let’s see what will happen after this year event.
Here I am going to share the list of all the persons who will be the speakers at the Swell event.
Swell Event by Ripple [Speakers]
Tuesday, October 1st
- President Bill Clinton – 42nd President of the United States (1993-2001)
- Gene Sperling – National Economic Council Director and National Economic Advisor under President Clinton and Obama. (1996-2001, 2011-2014)
- BRAD GARLINGHOUSE – CEO of Ripple
- ED METZGER – Head of Innovation, Banco Santander
- HONORABLE SUNIL SABHARWAL – Alternate Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund
- ANJA MANUEL – Co-founder & Partner, RiceHadleyGates, LLC
- DILIP RAO – Global Head of Infrastructure Innovation, Ripple
- MOHSEN ALZAHRANI – Head of Innovation, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority
- ANDREW MCCORMACK – Vice President, Payments & Technology, Payments Canada
- MARCELO YARED – CIO, Banco Central Do Brasil
Tuesday, October 2nd
- CORY JOHNSON – Chief Market Strategist, Ripple
- ALENKA GREALISH – Senior Analyst, Celent
- BEN LAWSKY – Former Superintendent of Financial Services for New York, Chief of Staff for Governor Andrew Cuomo, Co-chair of Governor Cuomo’s Cyber Security Task Force, Assistant United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and Chief Counsel to Senator Charles Schumer
- RICHARD TENG – CEO, Abu Dhabi Global Market
- MICHAEL S. DIDIUK – Partner, Perkins Coie
- ARCHARI SUPPIROJ -Director of FinTech Department at Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand
- ROSS LECKOW – Deputy General Counsel, IMF
- ROBERT HACKETT – Senior Writer, Fortune
- R.J. PITTMAN – Former Chief Product Officer, eBay
- COLIN DINN – SEVP, Chief Technology Officer & Head of Operations, Siam Commercial Bank
- PRAJIT NANU – Co-Founder and CEO, InstaReM
- FERNANDO PAVANI – Founder and CEO, BeeTech
- DAUMANTAS DVILINSKAS – CEO, TransferGo
- KAHINA VAN DYKE – SVP Business & Corporate Development at Ripple
- AMY RADIN – Author – The Change Maker’s Playbook, Fortune 100 Chief Innovation Officer
- TOKUNBOH ISHMAEL – Chairwoman, African Venture Capital Association and Managing Director and Founder, Alitheia Capital
- KANCHAN KUMAR – CEO, Remitr
- KWON PARK – Head of Business Development, Bittrex Inc.
- ALFREDO O’HAGAN – SVP Payment Services, IDT
- NICOLAS PALACIOS – CFO, Cuallix
- BRAD GANEY – SVP and COO, Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union
These are the list of the speakers at Swell event hosted by Ripple. After seeing the list of speakers it seems that the event will be great and might decide the future of Ripple.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.