BitinterPay, a safe and user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange, is all set to take the global crypto market by storm. This advanced ecosystem has been designed to encourage and create opportunities for everyday use of cryptocurrencies by integrating with the mainstream financial sector, using features such as mobile banking, prepaid cards, payment processing, etc.
Tallinn, Estonia – December 27, 2018
BitinterPay is pleased to announce that their just-developed cryptocurrency exchange is now up and running. This user-friendly, reliable and licensed exchange not only allows users to purchase and sell cryptocurrency for fiat money, but also provides additional services for the storage of different cryptocurrencies in a multi-currency purse without needing to pass through any additional verification.
BitinterPay is the brainchild of a team of crypto experts dedicated to ensuring seamless integration of the emerging crypto economy with the mainstream financial market and creating opportunities for ordinary people to use cryptocurrencies in their daily lives. With this goal in mind, the team has successfully created an ecosystem where individuals can freely use and convert digital assets and cryptocurrency, as well as storing and withdrawing their crypto assets safely.
“Our mission is to create the financial ecosystem of a new generation by taking the best from modern banking and blockchain technologies,” said a senior spokesperson from BitinterPay. “Our platform is fast, convenient, secure and as affordable as using a smartphone and the internet.”
The services available currently at BitinterPay are
- A secure crypto wallet supporting multiple currencies including Bitcoin, BitcoinCash ABC, and Litecoins. Ethereum and Ripple will be added in the next update.
- Quick purchase of cryptocurrency by credit card, no registration required—just a simple and automated verification.
- Quick sale of cryptocurrency without depositing funds to a trading account, and with direct withdrawal to credit cards and other payment systems such as Payeer or AdvCash.
- Instant exchange or crypto-swaps between a large numbers of cryptocurrency pairs.
The company is in the process of developing a key feature that will make the exchange capable of supporting fiat-to-crypto pairs and a wide range of trading tools. They are also working on a new feature for wallets that will allow users to buy stable coins for a flat rate, store them and make transfers.
With hundreds of exchanges coming up around the world, BitinterPay stands apart by delivering a range of key advantages:
- A completely legal and licensed platform. BitinterPay is guided by the laws of Estonia, the European Union, and other authorities that regulate cryptocurrency relations.
- Ease of use. BitinterPay offers all site functionalities and tools on a simple, user-friendly and supported platform. All user requests are processed quickly and efficiently.
- Practical. BitinterPay allows the sale and purchase of cryptocurrency for USD and EUR, from more than 50 countries.
- Quick. It takes around 10 minutes to pass verification and make a purchase
- Convenient. It supports existing payment systems (Payeer, Credit Card, AdvCash).
- Mobile. It’s available as an advanced mobile app for Android as well as iOS.
- Secure. End-to-end security measures are in place to ensure that users’ funds and private information are completely protected.
To find out more about this new crypto exchange, please visit https://BitinterPay.com/
About BitinterPay: BitinterPay is a reliable, easy-to-use, licensed crypto exchange. BitinterPay is registered and operates in accordance with the laws of Estonia. This exchange gives users the opportunity to purchase and sell cryptocurrency for fiat money, as well as providing services for storing cryptocurrency in a multi-currency purse without passing verification.
This is a paid press release: Koinalert is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release. Readers must do their own research before taking any actions related to the company.