Yes, you heard it right, WazirX is going to list Injective Protocol (INJ) on its platform in USDT market. It will be listed on 23rd November, 12 PM IST and after that users will be able to buy, sell and trade INJ.
WazirX will list Injective Protocol (INJ) under its Rapid Listing Initiative.
WazirX and Injective Protocol Giveaway
WazirX and Injective Protocol (INJ) have partnered for a giveaway, so the users can earn prizes by participating in AMA, Quizzes & Contests. Below are the giveaway schedule:-
AMA with Eric Chen
On the listing date, there will be live AMA with Eric Chen, CEO & Co-Founder of Injective Protocol. Participating users can learn almost everything in this AMA. The AMA is scheduled on Monday, 23rd November, 7 PM IST in WazirX Discuss group.
Eric Chen will be asked 10 questions about INJ, questions will be crowdsourced from Twitter followers. A total of $100 is reserved for the top 10 questions selected from Twitter.
Also, at the end of the AMA, WazirX Discuss telegram channel will be unmuted for about 10 minutes where users can ask live questions to Eric. $50 is reserved for the top 5 live questions asked from the group.
So, a total of $150 is reserved under this giveaway i.e. AMA with Eric Chen.
Instagram Trivia Contest
This giveaway will le live on the official Instagram channel of WazirX on Tuesday, 24th November, 12 PM IST. The steps for participating in this giveaway are:-
- First of all, follow WazirX on Instagram. If already then stay tuned at the above-mentioned date and time for the giveaway to start.
- A total of 3 questions will be shared on the Instagram story at an interval of 3 minutes.
- Choose the correct answer and one lucky winner will be selected from all the correct answers. Each lucky winner will win $10 each.
Quiz Time with WazirX
On Tuesday, 24th November, 6 PM IST WazirX will host a fun quiz session about INJ on its WazirX Discuss telegram channel. Basically, this giveaway is to check the knowledge of users about Injective Protocol (INJ). A total of 10 questions will be asked about INJ, choose the correct answer and win prizes. Prizes for this giveaway are:-
- 1st prize: $100
- 2nd – 5th prize: $50 each
- 6th – 25th prize: $10 each
If you are curious about Injective Protocol (INJ) then you can refer these resources.
About Injective Protocol (INJ)
Injective Protocol is a universal Decentralized Finance (DeFi) protocol for cross-chain derivatives trading across a plethora of financial products such as perpetual swaps, futures, and spot trading.
The Injective Chain is implemented as a Cosmos SDK module, built with Ethermint (EVM on Tendermint). INJ is the native asset of Injective Protocol and is used across a diverse range of functions such as:
- Protocol governance
- Exchange fee value capture
- Derivative collateralization
- Liquidity mining
Both the Ethereum and Cosmos ecosystems are utilized by the platform via peg zones in order to create fast cross-chain trading infrastructure without gas fees expenses.
The key highlights of Injective Protocol are as follows:-
- Injective is capable of achieving fast trading speeds with zero gas fees.
- It allows anyone to create and trade on any derivative market.
- Cross-chain trading and yield generation.
- Community driven network governance.
- Liquidity mining incentives.
Injective Protocol (INJ) Token Allocation
The total token supply of Injective Protocol is 100,000,000 INJ. All the INJ token will be allocated as per the distribution table below:-
|Token Name||INJ Token |
(% of Total Supply)
|Binance Launchpad Sale||9.00%|
Injective Protocol was launched on Binance via Launchpad as its 16th project. The use cases for Injective Protocol includes:-
- Protocol Governance
- Exchange Fee Value Capture
- Collateral Backing for Derivatives
- Exchange Participation Incentives
- Tendermint-based Proof-of-Stake (PoS) Security
So, participate in the various contests to win prizes and stay tuned with Koinalert for latest news and updates from the Cryptocurrency world.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.