So you are planning to buy TRON (TRX) cryptocurrency coin. Here I will tell you the best place to buy and sell TRON coin from top cryptocurrency exchange like Binance. So let’s start on how to buy TRON on binance.
Binance is one of the top cryptocurrency exchange for trading. Also, the registration process is very simple and less time-consuming. You can register on Binance with just having a valid email account. Learn how to register on Binance.
Best way to buy TRON on Binance
Following is the complete procedure on how to buy TRON on Binance.
- First of all, visit the official website of Binance
- Register for an account on Binance.
- After successful registration login to your account.
- After login, you will see a list of coins available.
- Select Tron from that and then a window will open showing the graph and TRON price.
- You can filter the graph as per your need or to analyze the current market situation. You can filter it with reference to Time, Min, Hour, Day and Week.
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase.
- Also, enter the price at which you want to purchase.
- Then click on BUY to complete the order.
- Now when the price came to the price set by you in the above process, the order will be placed successfully.
- You can also buy at market price or set a STOP Limit.
The process to sell TRON (TRX) coin is similar to that of buying. The only thing you have to do is that enter the amount of TRON coin you want to sell and also enter the TRON price at which you want to sell. After that click on sell and your order will be placed successfully.
Secure your Binance account with Google Authenticator App from fraud. Also, check the URL of the Binance website while login to secure your account from getting hacked.
UK-based payment services firm, MoneyNetint debuts on RippleNet
Ripple [XRP] Price Prediction, Technical Analysis – October 16th
Canadian Cloud Mining Powerhouse Nuvoo Revolutionizes Cloud Mining Industry with a Month-to-Month Contract and 50% Cheaper Rates!
WazirX is currently processing monthly trading volumes worth 35 Cr
Blockfolio, a blockchain-based portfolio tracking app raises $11.5 million
NEM partners with Institute of Blockchain™ to provide electronic certificate
Ripple powered payments app, MoneyTap launches today by the Japan Bank Consortium
Gifto, the world’s largest blockchain-based dApp ecosystem Partners With NEM
Swell by Ripple: 3 Companies are now using XRP xRapid for Real Payments
NEM partners with OATH protocol to protect user’s rights in dApps
Altcoins News4 months ago
Privacy vs. Transparency: US Secret Service go after Monero and Zcash
Altcoins News3 months ago
Now it’s Official BitTorrent is Now a Part of TRON [TRX]
Cryptocurrency News2 months ago
Cargills Bank Joins RippleNet for Cross-Border remittance blockchain
Altcoins News2 months ago
NEM [XEM] now available for trading on Bitpanda, European Exchange