Today Bitcoin is trading at $10549 USD (at press time) with a market cap of $195,218,345,444 USD. The market dominance of BTC is 58.0%. Koinalert’s cryptocurrency daily roundup is here for you!
- Coinbase launches instant withdrawals of funds in nearly 40 countries. The customers in the US, UK, and Europe can instantly withdraw their funds via their linked Visa debit card. However, in the US customers have one more option to withdraw funds with their Mastercard.
- JustWrapper officially launched on TRON Blockchain. JustWrapper is the first DApp supporting Shielded TRC20-USDT Transaction.
- The deposit and withdrawal service of EDN, BUY, BOLT, KICK, KCS, WOM, XDB, UMA and NWC have now resumed on KuCoin.
- Binance adds two more fiat currency to its peer-to-peer trading platform, Bolivian Boliviano (BOB) and Paraguayan Guarani (PYG).
- Swipe will add the remaining 20,000 SXP daily off-chain staking rewards to the daily on-chain rewards. By this, it will double the current rewards for those securing the Network.
- Bitfinex Lists Yearn finance (YFI). YFI deposits are open now and the trading and withdrawals will start from 03/10/2020 at 10:00 AM UTC.
- Binance lists Utrust (UTK) and is open for UTK/BTC and UTK/USDT trading pairs. Currently, UTK is trading at $0.1742 USD on Binance with a volume of 731 BTC.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.