Today Bitcoin is trading at $10544 USD (at press time) with a market cap of $195,147,519,021 USD. The market dominance of BTC is 57.9%. Koinalert’s cryptocurrency daily roundup is here for you!
- Binance announces support for Aave (LEND) Token Swap to AAVE. Binance will suspend isolated margin trading, LEND Savings and LEND Loan services at 2020/10/04 3:00 AM (UTC).
- Yearn.finance (YFI) is now listed on Bitfinex. Trading and Withdrawals of $YFI now enabled on Bitfinex. YFI/USD and YFI/USDT are the two trading pairs currently available on Bitfinex.
- Swipe governance is now live on the Ethereum mainnet controlling the Swipe Network by SXP holders. It can be assessed on the Swipe dApp (app.swipe.org). “Swipe Governance is a protocol that enables the Swipe community to make changes to the Swipe Network directly on-chain with SXP as the governance token.”
- Denelle Dixon, the CEO and Executive Director of Stellar will be joining a panel discussion on LA Blockchain Summit. The summit is on “Digital Identity, Open Money, and the Framework for a Truly Decentralized Global Internet”.
- Bitfinex announces the listing of Balancer Labs (BAL). The deposits are now open for BAL, while trading and withdrawals of BAL will start on 04/10/2020 at 10:00 AM UTC.
- KuCoin enables deposits and withdrawals of Energy Web Token (EWT), Ambrosus (AMB) and Constellation (DAG).
- Coinmarketcap lists Sun.io on its Yield Farming Ranking page and is currently on 3rd spot.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.