Koinex is basically an Indian exchange where you can trade with Indian currency. So if you are from India and would like to invest in cryptocurrencies in INR then this post will be helpful for you. You can trade cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple XRP, Litecoin etc on it with Indian currency (INR).
The exchange platform of Koinex is quite user-friendly. You can trade without any hassle on it. Just signup for an account on it and submit for KYC approval. After that, you will be able to trade on Koinex. Stay with this post to know how to make account, deals, and offers of Koinex.
How to make account on Koinex
In order to make an account on this trading platform follow the mentioned steps.
- Vist the official website. (Click Here)
- You will see the sign-up page there.
- Enter the details like Name, Email, Your Password and Mobile Number.
- You will get an OTP for the verification purpose.
- After verification completion, you have to submit the KYC details like PAN Card number, Aadhaar Number, and Bank Account details.
- You will get a message when your KYC will be approved and after that, you will be able to trade on it.
You can also watch this video to know the complete signup process.
How to Deposit and Withdraw money on Koinex
After your KYC approval, you are now allowed to trade. For trading firstly you have to deposit money in their wallet. know how to deposit and withdraw money from it –
Follow these steps to deposit money-
- Click on Balances from the top menu bar.
- You will see there INR Wallet.
- There are two modes for depositing money in INR. First is DEPOSIT VIA BANK TRANSFERS and second is DEPOSIT VIA PAYMENT GATEWAY.
- If you want to trade instantly then Deposit via the Payment gateway. This will add the money instantly to your wallet.
In order to withdraw money just click on NEW INR WITHDRAWAL REQUEST and enter the amount, you want to withdraw. Your amount will be credited to your Approved Bank Account soon after the confirmation.
Watch this video to understand more clearly about the Deposit and Withdraw process.
How to trade on Koinex
Currently, you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
So this was all about how to trade in cryptocurrency with Indian currency INR. Lastly, we would like to suggest that you should trade at your own risk. Koinalert and its team is no way responsible for any loss after investing in cryptocurrencies. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK
UK-based payment services firm, MoneyNetint debuts on RippleNet
Ripple [XRP] Price Prediction, Technical Analysis – October 16th
Canadian Cloud Mining Powerhouse Nuvoo Revolutionizes Cloud Mining Industry with a Month-to-Month Contract and 50% Cheaper Rates!
WazirX is currently processing monthly trading volumes worth 35 Cr
Blockfolio, a blockchain-based portfolio tracking app raises $11.5 million
NEM partners with Institute of Blockchain™ to provide electronic certificate
Ripple powered payments app, MoneyTap launches today by the Japan Bank Consortium
Gifto, the world’s largest blockchain-based dApp ecosystem Partners With NEM
Swell by Ripple: 3 Companies are now using XRP xRapid for Real Payments
NEM partners with OATH protocol to protect user’s rights in dApps
Altcoins News4 months ago
Privacy vs. Transparency: US Secret Service go after Monero and Zcash
Altcoins News3 months ago
Now it’s Official BitTorrent is Now a Part of TRON [TRX]
Cryptocurrency News2 months ago
Cargills Bank Joins RippleNet for Cross-Border remittance blockchain
Altcoins News2 months ago
NEM [XEM] now available for trading on Bitpanda, European Exchange