Ripple and Litecoin now available on Germany’s 2nd Largest Stock Exchange Börse Stuttgart
- Ripple’s XRP and Litecoin (LTC) are now available on Börse Stuttgart.
- Börse Stuttgart is the 2nd largest stock exchange of Germany.
- Price of XRP and LTC jumps soon after the news.
Börse Stuttgart (SWB) is the 2nd largest stock exchange of Germany and the ninth largest in Europe. According to a press release this stock exchange has listed two crypto exchange-traded notes (ETNs).
As it has approved the listing of Ripple’s XRP and Litecoin exchange-traded notes (ETNs) the price of both these cryptocurrency increases by more than 5%.
Börse Stuttgart team said, “For the first time in Germany, investors can now buy and sell exchange-traded notes (ETNs) based on the cryptocurrencies Litecoin and Ripple (XRP). The four securities issued by XBT Provider in Sweden track the price of the two cryptocurrencies in relation to the euro and the Swedish krona.”
- Bitcoin BTC/USD Price Prediction, Technical Analysis
- eBay Soon to Accept Crypto Payments?
- Facebook clears path for FB Coin as it lifts the ban from Crypto and Blockchain Ads
- Next Binance Launchpad Project is Harmony Protocol
Cryptocurrency-backed ETNs on Börse Stuttgart will increase the liquidity of both Litecoin and Ripple’s XRP. Crypto ETNs are available for trading on the exchange from 8:00 to 22:00 Central European Time (CET) like the other exchange-traded products.
Boerse Stuttgart also launched its crypto trading application Bison earlier this year. XRP and LTC-based ETNs is already trading at Nordic Growth Market (NGM) in Sweden, which is an exchange owned by Boerse Stuttgart.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.