WazirX and pNetwork Partners for a Grand Giveaway of $14,200 Worth PNT
WazirX, India’s leading cryptocurrency exchange is back with another grand giveaway of $14,200 worth PNT. WazirX lists pNetwork on its platform on Wednesday, 14th July and also partners for this grand giveaway.
pNetwork is listed on WazirX in INR and USDT market and users can now buy, sell and trade PNT. It is listed on WazirX under the Rapid listing initiative where users can deposit and withdraw via WazirX <> Binance inter-wallet transfer option.
Basically, WazirX and pNetwork have partnered for this grand giveaway of $14,200 worth PNT via a host of activities. The various activities include AMA, Quizzes, Highest Trader Kaun Marathon and Trivia Contest.
About pNetwork (PNT)
pNetwork allows the issuance of assets with cross-chain composability, or pTokens, using Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs) and an MPC-backed network to secure underlying assets. Following are the goals of pNetwork:-
- Decentralized: Anyone can become a pNetwork validator.
- Secure: The pNetwork is secured by Multi Party Computations and Trusted Computing.
- Community driven: The pNetwork DAO is run by a transparent governance process open for anyone to contribute.
- Scalable: The pNetwork is designed to handle as many bridges as deemed necessary.
pTokens are pegged to underlying assets in a trustless manner and can be redeemed at any point of time by burning the pTokens. PNT is the native utility and governance token in the network. PNT is used for staking and utilities such as DAO voting, Eidoo Card, asset swaps, and DEX services.
WazirX – pNetwork (PNT) Giveaway
As already mentioned above that WazirX and pNetwork have partnered for a grand giveaway worth $14,200. Let’s have a look at the various contests in which users can take part and win prizes.
- Wednesday, 14th July: AMA with Michele Montecchi and Andrea Fortugno with total prizes of $150.
- Thursday, 15th July: YouTube Live with Thomas Bertani, CEO of pNetwork.
- Friday, 16th July: Quiz in Telegram group with prizes of $500.
- Monday, 19th July: Trivia on WazirX Instagram page with prizes of $50.
- Monday, 19th July — Wednesday, 21st July: 48-hour long Highest Trader Kaun Marathon with prizes of ₹10,35,000 ($13,500) worth PNT for top 200 traders.
AMA with Michele Montecchi and Andrea Fortugno
PNT AMA with Michele Montecchi, Eidoo Project Manager & Andrea Fortugno, pNetwork Business Developer was hosted yesterday. This contest was scheduled for Wednesday, 14th July, at 4 PM IST.
This session is basically to show off your pNetwork knowledge and win prizes. This contest is scheduled for Friday, 16th July, 6 PM IST on the official WazirX discuss Telegram channel.
To participate in this quiz join the official Telegram channel of WazirX, where a total of 10 questions will be shared. Choose the correct answers quickly to stand a chance to win.
- 1st place: $100
- 2nd – 5th place: $50 each
- 6th – 10th place: $20 each
- 11th – 20th place: $10 each
The reading resources useful for your reference:-
This event is scheduled for Monday, 19th July, at 12 PM IST on the official WazirX Instagram page. A total of 5 questions will be shared on the Instagram story, choose the correct answer and win prizes.
Highest Trader Kaun Marathon: PNT/INR
This non-stop 48-hour long trading contest will start on Monday, 19th July, 9 AM and will continue non-stop till Wednesday, 21st July, 9 AM.
Users can participate in this contest any time between the contest period to win a total prize of ₹10,35,000 (~ $13,500) worth PNT.
|Trader Rank||Prizes/Person (PNT)||INR worth|
|4 – 10||600.93||31,050|
|11 – 20||300.46||15,525|
|21 – 30||160.25||8,280|
|31 – 40||100.15||5,175|
|41 – 50||60.09||3,105|
|51 – 100||40.06||2,070|
|101 – 150||20.03||1,035|
|151 – 200||12.02||621|
The prizes will be based on the total PNT/INR traded volume in the 48-hour long trading contest marathon.
Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.