WazirX is a cryptocurrency exchange with an advanced level of trading features and interfaces to sell, buy and Trade cryptocurrencies in India. It is an exchange with a Live Open Order Book System that lets the user trade the digital assets like the Litecoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash and many more.
A user can deposit and withdraw the cryptocurrencies with the fantastic speed and ease and as well as much more securely store all their digital assets in the WazirX wallet.
To make the wallet much more secure and private, WazirX take it so seriously and have left no stone unturned to create trading on the WazirX, a most secure platform experience for the users. After rigorous hard work now the company has revealed the two-factor authentication for the authenticator apps on the wallet.
Moreover, WazirX already had 2FA with the help of Mobile Email/SMS, but still, there is a need for the two-factor authentication to be much more secure.
How to set up two Factor Authentication on the authenticator app
As of now, the two-factor authentication with the Mobile SMS is on for the existing users by default. A user can change it to any of the authenticator apps like the Authy or Google Authenticator with the help of using the following steps:
• Go to the Account Settings > Security (on Android)> Two Factor Authentication
• Select “Authenticator App”
• Enter the One Time Password(OTP) user will receive on the Email/SMS to confirm
• Scan the QR code on the Authenticator app to generate an OTP and then simply enter it
• And in the end, save the secret recovery code