Connect with us

Cryptocurrency News

[Now Live] Brave Browser rewards users for viewing the opt-in ads while surfing



Brave Browser rewards users for viewing the opt-in ads while surfing

Brave is a privacy-focused web browser. The latest version (0.63.48) of the desktop browser is now available to download. The users who have opted to view ads can now view privacy-preserving Brave Ads. As Brave is focused on privacy so that the user’s identity will be preserved.

The latest release (0.63.48) is available for macOS, Windows, and Linux. The users who will view the ads will get 70% of the ad revenue as a share for their attention and the rest 30% will be received by Brave. The reward accumulated through browsing the web by the user can be used to support their favourite content creators and publishers.

Brave latest Desktop Version
Brave latest Desktop Version

Not only this, soon the users can use their reward to access premium content and can also redeem it for hotel stays, restaurant vouchers, and gift cards via TAP Network’s 250,000 brand partners.

Brave announces the launch of its latest version of the desktop browser through a blog post and official Twitter handle. The tweet reads, “Today we’re launching the 1st ad platform built on privacy. Brave desktop browser (0.63.48) users who opt into Brave Ads receive 70% of ad revenue share. Brave puts the user in control, rewards them for their attention, and helps fund content creators.”

It is currently working with several ad networks like Vice, Home Chef, Ternio BlockCard, MyCrypto, and eToro. Some ad networks like BuySellAds, TAP Network, AirSwap, Fluidity, and Uphold are among those who were part of the early access program for developer and beta users. As per the blog post, Brave Ads can also be used to promote content.

Brendan Eich, the CEO and co-founder of Brave Software said that “With Brave Ads, we are launching a digital ad platform that is the first to protect users’ data rights and to reward them for their attention.”

Recently Brave also released the updated version of its Android App and the users who download and accepts the Brave Rewards can earn free BAT as a reward for viewing ads. Also, Brave has granted, 100,000 BAT for the users who download and users its Android App.

Every eligible user will get free BAT equivalent to $5. In order to download the latest version of the Brave Browser, you can visit this link.

brave browser

Disclaimer: Koinalert’s content is only for information purpose in nature and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own market research before investing in any cryptocurrencies. The author or publication does not hold any responsibility for your personal financial loss.

Ashish is a cryptocurrency journalist who has been passionately involved in the bitcoin space since 2016. His interests lie in bitcoin security, open-source systems, network effects and the intersection between economics and cryptography.